Home Remedies for getting clear and glowing skinClear and glowing skin is what all of us want and we try our best to achieve it. Ladies spend a lot of money in buying expensive beauty products to get clear and glowing skin and look beautiful. Well there is no harm in buying good stuff from the market if it brings satisfactory results. The catch is to have knowledge about what your skin needs and what we are giving it. The secret of clear and glowing skin lies in good lifestyle and healthy diet. if your body is healthy from inside it will surely glow from outside.
There are a lot of factors that effect the health of your skin for eg:
- Are you taking improper diet
- Do you have proper sleep
- Do you eat in odd times
- Is your digestive system working properly
- Are you stressed
- Are you constipated
Here are a few effective home remedies for clear glowing skin.
How to get clear and glowing skin Naturally
- Apply fresh aloevera gel on your face . You can plant aloevera at home and take out the gel from its leaves, or it can also be bought from any chemist store.
- Chicpea Flour and turmeric mask:Make a pack by mixing chicpea flour (besan), curd (dahi) and turmeric powder (haldi) with rosewater and apply it on ur face keep 10 min and the wash. This pack can be used twice a week. And in the second week you will see the difference.
- Mix sandalwood powder with rosewater and raw milk apply this once in two days.
- Drink lots of water and get a good amount of sleep.. follow a routine exercise regime at least thrice a week and eat lots of green vegetables. This will help you avoid pimples and acne thus giving you a flawless clear skin naturally at home.
- Massage your face with raw milk in upward motion.
- Mix fresh cream with turmeric powder (just about a pinch) and a few drops of olive oil. Apply this on face and keep for 15 mins. This pack is very good to make dry skin into smooth and glowing skin.
- Tomato for naturally Glowing skin: is well known for its anti-ageing and sunscreen properties. Lycopene is an antioxidant which is present in tomato and instead of spending your hard earned money on various cosmetics you can get a clear and glowing skin using just tomatoes. Eat them fresh of apply its paste on face you are sure to get rid of skin problems like sunburn, redness, open pores, acne etc. No doubt tomatoes are good for skin but before consuming them raw you must consult a dietician to get the right amount of tomatoes that you must consume daily.
Fresh Fruits to get clear and glowing skin at home
- Cucumber has properties that can give fresh, glowing clear skin : Grate a Cucumber and squeeze to take out the juice apply it to the face, keep for 15 minutes then wash off well. Likewise, Juice of potato and carrots can also be applied on oily skin.
- To fade tan crush a handful of cranberries and extract the juice from it. Apply this potent juice of fresh cranberries all over the face and neck, for better results apply it at night and rinse off in the morning. Repeat this application for several days to get desired results. You will discover a clear, glowing skin after few days.
- Mustard powder face mask for naturally radiant beautiful skin : Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seed powder, 1 tsp of bengal gram flour ( besan ) and 1 tsp of peanut oil. Mix all these ingredients to make a paste, now apply this paste and keep if till the face mask dries up. Rinse your face once dry. This face mask not only gives radiance and glow to the skin but it also brightens the complexion. On application mild itching might happen which is normal, but if the skin feels burning sensation after applying this mustard face pack just wash your face immediately.
- Mix Orange peel powder with rosewater and gently scrub your face this will exfoliate the skin leaving it smooth and clean. See more Homemade exfoliators and scrubs
- Papaya for clear skin : Mash Papaya and apply it on the face, this will fade away the marks as well as it also brightens the skin.
- Soak Apricots overnight, in the morning make a paste by mixing it with olive oil (few drops), apply it on the face, leave for 15 mins then wash off. This mask is a good cleanser and moisturizer, it also removes dead cells from skin surface. This gives you clear and glowing skin naturally.
I hope this article helps you to understand how to get clear and glowing skin at home using home remedies. Your suggestions and comments are valuable for us please post your comments and suggestions below.
With the use of these simple home remedies you can get clear, glowing and beautiful skin naturally at home.